Jambands.ca

Sadness sucks

mister slippery

Oh Dave... I am so sorry to hear this. Sadness does suck, and while you may feel alone in its suffering, know that many have been in your shoes before, and should be able to listen and help you through......

we've been missing you, so if a trip up our way might help shake things up/put stuff in perspective, know you're always most welcome.

call anytime, too!!!!

and a ps: staying home never does much good -- it's an avoidance strategy I'm all too familiar with. If you occasionally feel you have to isolate yourself, that's ONE thing...but don't make a habit of it, k?

Sorry to hear dude, the comos works in strange ways, but things always turn around.

Spending some time at home to sort out your thoughts, can be a good thing to get you back on track. Everyone needs some time off.

indeed. not to mention that this is the worst time of the year for that sort of thing. it's cold and nasty out, and daylight is at a premium...

my personal tharapy involves pyjamas, chronic and a steady diet of the simpsons...

as my grandma used to say, this too will pass.

i would also prescribe a trip to kw on the 28th. rock & roll fixes everything :)

If you're staying home, then I'm coming over. Otherwise, you're not allowed. Sorry Bud, but I need my Dave time. You're just having some post-partum on the retail holiday madness you just put yourself through. FEA Baby, Fuck Em All. We've got a killer road trip in Feb. to look forward to :)

If no where else, then look around here to know how well you're Loved, Dude. And remember that time can be a wonderful thing.

<<>>

Peace and Love, as always,

Margaret

I can't imagine you bringing anyone down, Dave; I wonder if someone was just dealing with their own negativity. I hope in any case that the new day's given a fresh charge, and that we'll be seeing you again next Saturday (or up here any time).

Fwiw, I've been forestalling any down-ness on my own part (and these two months never fail to bring me down) through a vigourous combination of booze and reflection on the fact that the days are getting longer and slowly but intractably sliding towards spring. And through lots and lots of music, of course (I'll be sure to bring some goodies for you next weekend).

I'm not sure if I know you or not but I saw your post and believe that a liver cleanse may be in order. Our liver performs over 500 functions for the body and is the only organ or bodily tissue for that matter that can regenerate itself.

The liver produces hormones, stores and mobilizes energy, aids in digestion, filters blood --eliminates bacteria and detoxifies poisons, breaks down drugs --, produces vitamin D, and stores minerals(iron), produces essential immune system factors, monitors as well as manufactures countless other blood proteins to maintain the proper level and numbers of chemicals in the body.

Over our lives our liver can become overwhelmed resulting in a sluggish and stressed internal environment. As well as upsetting the internal network of organs which are all interconnected and function optimally when everyone is working together as is the case in most situations. When the internal world is in upheavel so is the external.

I hope this helps. A particular cleanse I would highly recommend and have used is "Milk Thistle Combo" from St. Francis Herb Farm. You can use other brands this one is excellent though.

It is highly effective and I would recommend taking it 2x/day at the recommended dosage for 3 months and then off 1 month and repeat. You should start noticing changes quite quickly with in the first few weeks.

http://www.stfrancisherbfarm.com/aboutus.aspx this link is for the homepage of the Herb Farm if you go to products at the top and then click on product application choose liver and you can get a lot more info including other liver cleansing herbs.

Winter is also hard on mood, sunshine and fresh air are invaluable.

Take care and I wish you many happy days ahead.

Something tells me that I'll have the pleasure of dieing first. But incase I don't, I'll eat yours if you eat mine. You can smoke my freeze dried ground up lungs aswell. Just make sure you're able to take a week off work. You'll need that time to contemplate your existence.

That would be a week, I'd have to expect. Thanks for thinking about medium, too - I'd much rather smoke than eat that kind of tissue. I wouldn't worry about getting the week off work - my students would no doubt benefit from watching the proceedings. Who would the publication rights on the research go to, though? You have to take care of those sorts of details, you know.

It's getting on the hard days of winter. I was a bitch this weekend too.

Something to do with grey skies and transmission fluid pissing from my car all over the 401.

Come out to the Kitchener Jambands frundraiser and bring us all down so we can see it action.

Maybe we'll have a mope jam :P

Hope things are looking better now.

Hey Dave,

I think our little Toronto jam community suffered a blow when our Monday night jams ended abruptly and when Grateful Dave 'n family left for Ottawa. I certainly miss seeing you and the crew! Let's do it up proper on Saturday in Waterloo. Also to cheer you up a little I've got complimentary tickets for The Breakfast on Friday for you plus a guest.

Love ya brah!