Jambands.ca

goodbye

dJEd

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really sorry to read your thoughts about being not wanted or what ever, i hope you find a spot where you will be at ease with and find peace

i know what you mean, just don,t be too touchy about what is said ,as it is f f f ignorant to be too sarcastic anyway

don,t blame you though

just be happy

i really feel for you

glad you got it off your chest

good luck and god bless

everyone's entitled to an opinion, but ya can't expect everyone to agree with your opinion... be a boring world if everyone did... glad I met ya djed... wasn't sure I wanted to at first after reading some of your posts but you're good people with a strong mind, enjoy hangin and talking with ya a lot... though I don't always agree with what you're sayin online I don't mind hearing a view from another angle... adds perspective

missed whatever brought this on (dammit) but thought I'd pipe in my 2 cents

agreed' date=' but there's constructive criticism and then there's just criticism.[/quote']

And then there's the "no shit" factor to a lot of this stuff. You know, like, thanks for pointing out the obvious. Give us a little more credit.

:blush:

Hey man, that wasn't meant to be a shot at you or anything. I was expanding upon your statement really.

Unless I misunderstood your smilie.

Oh jambands, how do I love thee?...let me count the ways....

first...I freakin LOVE thread hijacks! who doesn't? what goddamn entertainment!!!

Paisley...I want to knight you for the link above. Holy belly laugh!

it begins, and only proceeds to get hilariously better:

DO NOT SHAVE YOUR ASS HAIR!

Don't Shave That Hair!!!

I have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to you, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble shitting.

No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique. It seems my ass-hair had grown to such a length that tiny grogans were constantly getting tied up in the matted jungle between my asscheeks. It led to much frustration, with me KNOWING that I still had something to drop, but unable to shake the tenacious turd loose from its butthair dwelling. Eventually I would have to do two things: either reach down with some paper and try to pinch off the lingering loaf (which required careful precision to avoid smearing the creature all over my rear, especially since I had no way of seeing what I was doing) or just go for broke, start wiping, and hope that I could remove all the leftover fecal matter before the toilet paper reached its Can't-Be-Flushed threshold.

I was contemplating this problem, when I had what seemed at the time to be a bright idea. "Hey! This is my butt and my butt-hair, right? So why don't I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!" I said to myself. It is a statement that will go down in history with a lot of other regretted statements. "How many Indians could there be?" said by General Custer. "Looks like a good day for a drive!" by JFK. "There! America On-Line now has complete Usenet access!" by some idiot system tech. Such was my anal shaving idea.

second....leafs suck

i love this crap, everyone says erichs being a shitty immature whiney bitch, then you go to 3 or 4 other threads, and ppl are being whiney bitches as well, poking fun, not-so-subtle jabs at him. thats very mature guys

good to know everyone here practices what they post hardee fuckin har

personally, i think djed hit some excellent points

-not many jambands are good

-too many ppl eat too many drugs

-rose coloured glasses suck

-too many ppl give bands blowjobs they DONT deserve! they need to hear that they suck, but more details are needed, agreed, he shoulda wrote jomomma sucks, their jams are way too repetitive, or their funk aint up to par, or the singer sucks, or the guitarist sucks, or whatever he thinks they're lacking instead of a blanket "you reek" statement. but whatta you gonna do? i like this kid, i thanked del a bunch of times at keller for introducing me to him, hes an awesome friend, and a solid guy.

just wanted to point out the hypocrisy there, i rambled.

right on.

its just my opinion

if you think you can do that shit forever, you, my friend, are in for a big surprise

if you knwo that the shits bad for you, why do you defend it? why do you defend it if it isnt bad for you? i went thru that same phase defending my habit.

its pretty ignorant defending that crap when you know that its not good for you

I was merely defending a persons right to make their own choices without someone passing judgement on them.

You can't decided what is good for someone. What if I think sugar, coffee, TV, driving cars, smoking are bad for people, do I get to call them morons or say that their preference in music is not valid?

Disclaimer

-----------

I am aware that by calling you a square, I have in fact, done the very thing that I said I'm against. But what fuck, I high on irony.

the moron comment wasnt needed, i myself was a moron for years, i wasnt trying to judge anybody, i kept saying its your choice if you wanna do that crap, just know that in the end you're gonna hurt yourself.

i smoke cigs, i know theyre bad for me, i am a MORON for doing it.

for some its harder to accept their shortcomings than others

no i cant decide whats good or bad for someone, but statistics from dead bodies dont lie brother