Jambands.ca

goodbye

dJEd

This whole "quitting the board thing is hilarious" I mean if you were really pissed, why not just leave. There is no need for tearful cyber goodbyes, unless you want the attention.

I mean really, this is just a web mesaage board, GET A GRIP! everyone needs to take it way less seriously, save you energy and emotion for the real world.

Oh, and Deeps I think I found that pussy-o-meter you were talking about...

RE205.jpg

I'm gonna start marketing these babies and become a pussy-o-meter kingpin.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole "quitting the board thing is hilarious" I mean if you were really pissed, why not just leave. There is no need for tearful cyber goodbyes, unless you want the attention.

hah! so f'in true. exactly what i thought when i first read his post.

i can spare no sympathy for a man who would spit in another man's face. that made me shudder.

it's one thing to be a lazlo and attempt to get a rise out of people, the kind where you can see through it and see that he's decent. but i read that other thread and from what i could see that wasn't an attempt to get a rise out of people, that was being a dick. i wouldn't have necessarily cared about it either, but when you create a new post and tell everyone that you don't like them and that you're leaving the board, than one word for you - "whatever".

dude, if you want to dish out the heat, make sure that you can take it too.

i don't like any of your Cully

i don't like most Cully's

i don't think i'll be missing Cully

i don't see any point in being on Cully if i do nothing more than bring you Cully

i don't think i belong here in Cully

i'm much too negative to be surrounded by people with Cully coloured glasses on

thanks to Cully's who i've made connections with and my apologies to rest of the Cully's

i came here hoping i had found a circle of Cully's who were geniunely all about the music. i was let down.

it would seem as though once again, my Cullnality has earned me hatred. nothing new Cully.

Cully, Cul, Culzo, Cuj, Culxis, Culdel. thanks you all very much for putting up with Cully, i'm sure its a challenge, like getting rid of herpes.

bye.

i love this crap, everyone says erichs being a shitty immature whiney bitch, then you go to 3 or 4 other threads, and ppl are being whiney bitches as well, poking fun, not-so-subtle jabs at him. thats very mature guys

good to know everyone here practices what they post hardee fuckin har

personally, i think djed hit some excellent points

-not many jambands are good

-too many ppl eat too many drugs

-rose coloured glasses suck

-too many ppl give bands blowjobs they DONT deserve! they need to hear that they suck, but more details are needed, agreed, he shoulda wrote jomomma sucks, their jams are way too repetitive, or their funk aint up to par, or the singer sucks, or the guitarist sucks, or whatever he thinks they're lacking instead of a blanket "you reek" statement. but whatta you gonna do? i like this kid, i thanked del a bunch of times at keller for introducing me to him, hes an awesome friend, and a solid guy.

just wanted to point out the hypocrisy there, i rambled.

personally, i think djed hit some excellent points

agreed, but there's constructive criticism and then there's just criticism. the double edged sword about this place is that lots of folks know lots of other folks in meatspace, and as we all seem to gravitate toward the same sorts of shows, odds are that you will eventually meet lots of these folks if you try. that being said, people get hed to somewhat of a higher standard in here. if you wanna bash a band, you'd better be prepared to defend yourself.

i'm always sad to seee anyone have a bad time here, but this place is largely meant for entertainment, and if DJEd is no longer entertained by what goes on here, then what's the point.

i won't miss your current avatar. it's terribly disturbing :)

Edited by Guest
me fial english? that's unpossible.

personally' date=' i think djed hit some excellent points

[/quote']

agreed, but there's constructive criticism and then there's just criticism.

And then there's the "no shit" factor to a lot of this stuff. You know, like, thanks for pointing out the obvious. Give us a little more credit.

too many ppl eat too many drugs

square.gif

hey man im not telling anyone how to live their lives or enjoy themselves, ive had years of fun with dope, dont get me wrong, but shit man sometime you gotta grow the fuck up, well, unless you want some heady brain damage

METH.jpg

802W.jpg

moron

Edited by Guest

its just my opinion

if you think you can do that shit forever, you, my friend, are in for a big surprise

if you knwo that the shits bad for you, why do you defend it? why do you defend it if it isnt bad for you? i went thru that same phase defending my habit.

its pretty ignorant defending that crap when you know that its not good for you

Edited by Guest