Jambands.ca

THE SLIP, APOLLO SUNSHINE, SAM CHAMPION - MARCH 2 - MONTREAL

Mile End Cultural Centre

• 2 weeks later...

latest news on this event right from the venue...

The Slip handpicked the opening acts, so if you love The Slip and TRUST The Slip, my bets are that the openers are worth checking out while reserving yourself a spot for the night.

The Slip will be doing one long 90 minuter (or so) and from what I was told, they're welcome to extend the set at the venue. I guess it's up to the crowd ;) SEE YOU THERE! I'll be the guy whistling for more like CRAZY!

Fucking shit folks, it's looking like I'm going to be in Switzerland for this. I'm already postering for the show in exchange for tix, agreed to tape for the band, etc. and host people at the shack, and now it looks like I'll be at meetings. Sloth, if you need a place to stay with Laura, get back to me ASAP and maybe we can work out a key setup (Ling's in India). BradM will you be there for sure?

not looking that way. Well, the bright side is that it means I can spend a few days skiing in the alps after the meetings which is a nice little consolation for missing a slip show ;) Still would have loved to host some fun here in town. Hopefully they'll be back again soon!