Jambands.ca

salvia

sam stone

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried warning that poor dog, really I did. There comes a point after which any trouble it gets into is its own fault for not listening.

After somebody explained the phrase "jimmy leg" to me, I understood it perfectly by reference to that night ;) (as much of it as I can remember).

No wonder that shit (absynthe) is illegal around half the world.

Salvia is decent, although not social at all. When you do it you really just want to sit back and not talk. Not a party thing.

To do it right pack a hit in a bong (keep the bong on the table or you'll drop it). Then take a healthy hit and hold it for 20-30 seconds. If you don't you wont feel the effects. It takes longer to sink in than weed.

If you want to buy quality product (which is totally legal) go to www.sagewisdom.org

Respect the sage it can be really powerful...No joke.

Fresh leaves should be chewed and "dipped" like chewing tobacco with a D.M.S.O. compound like the one commonly found in nicotine chewing gum or an ethroxlaceae coca plant (If you can find this you wont need salvia) for the desired effect. It last about two to three hours and blows DMT (Organic or synthisized) out of the water. Smoking it is ok but not as it is intended for a true mind opening experiences. I spent about an hour freefalling from my couch to the floor and my couch isn’t even that big

Salvia is decent, although not social at all. When you do it you really just want to sit back and not talk. Not a party thing.

To do it right pack a hit in a bong (keep the bong on the table or you'll drop it). Then take a healthy hit and hold it for 20-30 seconds. If you don't you wont feel the effects. It takes longer to sink in than weed.

If you want to buy quality product (which is totally legal) go to www.sagewisdom.org

Respect the sage it can be really powerful...No joke.

its acutally part of of the SAGE family, not mint. and if anyone wants some of the raw leaf let me know, i uausually throw it out, i've been growing it in my basement for the past 5 years. i also sell plant cuttings for $15

Edited by Guest

its acutally part of of the SAGE family, not mint.

According to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

Salvia divinorum (also known as Diviner's sage, María Pastora or simply Salvia) is a psychoactive plant, a member of the sage genus and the Lamiaceae (mint) family.

So at the "genus" level, it's sage, and at the "family" level, it's mint.

Aloha,

Brad

its acutally part of of the SAGE family, not mint.
Salvia divinorum Epling & Játiva-M. is one of the vision-inducing plants used by the Mazatec Indians of central Mexico. The present status of research is summarized. Experiments with material collected at different Oaxacan sites confirmed that the mint has white (rather than blue) flowers with a purple calyx and that flowering is induced by short daylength.

Studies of Salvia divinorum (Lamiaceae), an Hallucinogenic Mint (link via sagewisdom.org)

SALVIA DIVINORUM IS A MEMBER of the mint family which also includes such familiar herbs as oregano and basil. There are dozens of Salvia species, but Salvia is the only one known to contain the psychoactive diterpenes salvinorin A (at 96%) and salvinorin B (at 4%).

http://www.salviasupply.com/sage/sage.html?dnb=1

You decide.

• 11 months later...