Jambands.ca

salvia

sam stone

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where to get Salvia in Toronto? I've read that it may have once been sold at Roch O Rama.

If you're in Etobicoke, theres a flea market in Honeydale Mall at the corner of The Eastmall and Dundas that apparently sells it. I dont know first hand, but a friend of mine says hes seen it there. Worth a try.

if you're going the bong route make sure you fill the bong with gasoline and not water as the gas acts as a kind of catalyst to the salvia

[color:#CCCCCC]not really though

lol. Hell, might as well use pure moonshine and drink from the bong after you light it up. }:|

Whenever I read about this stuff, I always figure there are some really stoned/stupid/dyslexic people out there collecting their own (and others') spit to use in a bong...

Aloha,

Brad

another comedy hand grenade from BradM.

read the sentence, wait five seconds, and enjoy.

with all these stories I'm amazed it's legal! how does that work?

More to the point Salvia is not a party/social drug.

When you are high on it you have no depth perception and talking coherently is an effort. Personally I would prefer to do it alone, so I don't have to try and interact.

Therefor it is not in high demand nor do people do it in public.

The best way to do it is at home with a buddy and you both take a good hit off the bong hold it in for 20 seconds and blast off.

It's cool and all, but it will never be a popular drug...this is why the law doesn't care...

P.S. you can get pure Salvia extract liquid which is a powerful psychedelic...be careful of that stuff....

Edited by Guest