salvia

sam stone

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Wow...

After a good hoot of 10x, I had just enough time to put the bubbler down (in very slow motion). Before the couch started to eat and absorb me. Everything turned rainbowy, I was abosorbed into the couch and kept trying to separate myself, it was very much like peeling velcro apart. It was like all the molecules of my body merged with the couch. All the while there was some evil sounding laughter in the background and a feeling of, you've really done it now. I couldn't figure out where I was supposed to be. I figured I was either in my basement, or my parents basement.

The best way to describe it is that everything turned cartoon like and it ended very abruptly, couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes.

By comparison, this stuff makes the strongest LSD seem like a small toke of lousy schwag. I can't believe how quickly and strongly it took effect. I was transported to another dimension of reality and sensory experience.

When it ended I was both disapointed and relieved. Unlike other entheogens, this one is either on or off, there is no inbetween.

wow...

Wow...

After a good hoot of 10x, I had just enough time to put the bubbler down (in very slow motion). Before the couch started to eat and absorb me. Everything turned rainbowy, I was abosorbed into the couch and kept trying to separate myself, it was very much like peeling velcro apart. It was like all the molecules of my body merged with the couch. All the while there was some evil sounding laughter in the background and a feeling of, you've really done it now. I couldn't figure out where I was supposed to be. I figured I was either in my basement, or my parents basement.

The best way to describe it is that everything turned cartoon like and it ended very abruptly, couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes.

By comparison, this stuff makes the strongest LSD seem like a small toke of lousy schwag. I can't believe how quickly and strongly it took effect. I was transported to another dimension of reality and sensory experience.

When it ended I was both disapointed and relieved. Unlike other entheogens, this one is either on or off, there is no inbetween.

wow...

How long did it last?

Wow...

wow...

I totally had the couch thing happen too, I was fighting not to be sucked into another dimension, the force was so powerful, and all of the Queen of Heart's card guards were suddenly in the livingroom (who were actually my friends) and they started to chant "Don't pee, don't pee", but the force of the couch vortex was too strong and it forced my to pee.

It's very tricky stuff, I can say that I don't want to go there again, but maybe it was just my turn for a 'bad' trip.

I still feel really bad for peeing that couch...

Scratching yourself until you bleed, pissing and/or shitting yourself, being scared, a dog eating the puke off of your face...

I'm all for mind expanding/altering experiences but I think I'll pass.

You can do all that stuff on alcohol too if you think about it. ;)

• 6 months later...

Yeah, I've heard of environments digesting oneself. I've been through that sort of test before, and don't know if I'd rush headlong into any repetition of it. Some little voice in me says - and I have to respect it - sense-impressions are arbitrary.

I think the scariest thing would be any sort of sense that I couldn't love other people at the moment because dealing with my self-dissolution trumped anything else that was going on.