Jambands.ca

I love wet LESBIANS!!!!!

Cully

Cully, stop trying to hide your homosexuality. Or is it that these open minded young woman make you feel free to express your own homo tendency's towards the man love? we know that you and Prost have been playing with each others dangly bits and its ok, there's no need to hide your love for his mangina. we also know that Shelby is actually a 80 year spider monkey thay you have taught to talk and shave. don't worry we still think your cool. you need to let your rainbow colored flag fly high. say it loud and say it proud "my name is Cully and i love man sex in my bum"

NO, thank you for finally excepting your true nature as a turd brugler. it not as easy being the friend of some one deep in his closet. I love that you finally feel free to talk about your love for the he-pussy aka mangina. all of your posts were so gay everyone could see through the cloak of straightness you've been hiding behind, and speaking of behind i say you checking mine out. its ok, i'm not gay, but i'm comfortable with my sexuality... so i don't mind if you have a peek every once and a while.

Shelby don't start with me and those long ass muppet arms...!!