Jambands.ca

New house (full of freaks) advice

Dwarf Bunny

So, I got into my friend's doses a week ago, and this morning woke up in a new house. It is full of freaks, and I was looking for some advice.

Should I chew all their stuff? Would they like that? Also, they keep trying to feed me carrots - what the hell? Like they only watch cartoons or something.

Thanks!

Bunny

DB:

I suspect you will find that your new home is already infested by at least one mouse; and others may drop by. Do not try to befriend them. They are genetically modified mutants.

I suspect these genetically modified mutants have allready fallin' madly in love with you DB. ;)

I wouldn't venture too far into the city though...snottawas a tough & tightly wound place to find love man. :P

forget the carrots DB demand the adult female mutant makes you a broccoli tofu stir fry with peanut sauce. after which you can re-evaluate your lengh of desired stay. trust me you'll thank me.

watch out for occasional crazy house guests though - the mutants that live there are the least of your worries

Hilarious...just returned from town to find this thread. I think we need to make the sure the drugs house is bunny-proofed, for sure!

Hey Sharon...now Abbey will have two "companions" (read: "prey") when she comes to visit.

Worst thread ever.

god lord(a) J, has something recently got stuck up yer ass? Get Lisa to check.

DB, if they try to put you in a cage or other enclosure, make sure to get it checked out by a certified bunny enclosure inspector*. There are some people who put bunnies in any old thing, even stuff found on the side of the road.

Aloha,

Brad

* That is, an inspector of bunny enclosures who also happens to be a bunny.