Jambands.ca

Sugarmegs.org is insane! (there fixed)

The Chameleon

It has been a long time since I visited this site and WOW.....HOLEEEEE FAAAK!!!

The collection is mindboggling expansive from what it was!

Really diverse to everything from vintage Qucksilver Messanger Service from '66 to Soul jazz Legend Ruben Wilson in '96, and everything in between.

I had no idea the expansiveness of this site.

Now all I have to do is get stream ripper to rip from media player and I'm in there. No bit torrent needed!

:):o

Edited by Guest

Man I haven't been to sugarmegs in years... That's were I got my first shows from though. I'd spend days downloading real audio files of dead and phish shows, then play them on my computer and record on audio tape... The scarey thing is, some of them actually still sound good to my ears!

Holy shit, they recently put up a super-rare recording of The Beatles practicing in 1960! It is claimed these are the only known bootleg recordings involving their original bassist, Stu Sutcliffe. In fact, they probably weren't even called "The Beatles" yet.

This is fascinating to me.

Carry on....

Man I haven't been to sugarmegs in years... That's were I got my first shows from though. I'd spend days downloading real audio files of dead and phish shows, then play them on my computer and record on audio tape... The scarey thing is, some of them actually still sound good to my ears!

Talk about a blast from the past eh? I'm surprised to see the site looks pretty much the exact same as it did 6 or 7 years ago! Thanks for posting the link, I never would have found this site again.