Jambands.ca

Water Death Match - Anne Murray or rita Macneil

Deeps

It's simple if thrown into the middle of a lake and forced to fight to the death....who'd win? why did you vote that way?

[color:blue]WDM Promotions brings you...

rita1qb.jpg

I can out float your skinny ass any day!!!

VS.

annemurray4vh.jpg

My spikey hair feeds the strength within. Hiiiya.

Edited by Guest

"Eata BigMeal" - hadn't heard that one in a while :).

My votes with Anne, since the day she got inducted into the Canadian Songwriters' Hall of Fame was the same day, recently, that Leonard Cohen was also inducted, and he completely stole the news (not that he didn't deserve to, really, but still). I kinda felt sorry for her.

"Eata BigMeal" - hadn't heard that one in a while :).

My votes with Anne, since the day she got inducted into the Canadian Songwriters' Hall of Fame was the same day, recently, that Leonard Cohen was also inducted, and he completely stole the news (not that he didn't deserve to, really, but still). I kinda felt sorry for her.

I'm shocked that Anne was inducted into the Songwriter's Hall Of Fame since she never wrote a song in her life.

This news is as ironic as Barry Manilow's "I Write The Songs", a song he didn't write.

Edited by Guest

Anne's got it covered in water, she has the benefit of agility whereas Rita has to deal with some massive resistance from the volume of water she has to displace to move any part of her body. On land I think Anne might be fucked, but in water it's totally the skinny, crazy one who's going to win.

LS I can't believe you're picking the mainlander over the caper !?!?!

my vote - that 10 tons of crack smuggling wonder they call Rita Mac.

WOW I just looked it up and I did think she was a caper - all these years...I've even told people this....

either way those eyes scare me...

Edited by Guest