Jambands.ca

Where are the Chelski fans?

Diggzz

Chelsea will be charged with failing to control their players for the second time in a fortnight after the referee of their game at Fulham on Sunday complained of being harassed. The club could face a fine of up to £750,000 the deduction of two Premiership points after similar scenes at West Brom on March 4.

It is understood that the referee Mike Dean has highlighted in his report to the FA Chelsea players' behaviour after the dismissal of William Gallas at Craven Cottage. Dean sent off the Chelsea defender after he appeared to stamp on the Fulham striker Heidar Helguson as Chelsea headed for a 1-0 defeat.

Chelsea will be charged with failing to control their players for the second time in a fortnight after the referee of their game at Fulham on Sunday complained of being harassed. The club could face a fine of up to £750,000 the deduction of two Premiership points after similar scenes at West Brom on March 4.

It is understood that the referee Mike Dean has highlighted in his report to the FA Chelsea players' behaviour after the dismissal of William Gallas at Craven Cottage. Dean sent off the Chelsea defender after he appeared to stamp on the Fulham striker Heidar Helguson as Chelsea headed for a 1-0 defeat.

funny, isnt it?

what does 2 points mean when youre ahead by 18 or so?

what does 750,000 pounds mean when you have most of the money in russia available to you?

they really need to penalize us more than others, so it means something, but the double standard would be tough to implement, methinks.

oh well, its good to be the biggest and best.

:)

this kinda shite is ruining the game:

Boss Jose Mourinho has defended striker Didier Drogba whose comments may threaten more controversy for Chelsea. Drogba quickly retracted an admission to the BBC that he dived to fool referees, and admitted using his hands in scoring against Manchester City.

Mourinho said: "Sometimes he is a player who doesn't get what he deserves, Drogba is a fighter.

An FA spokesman told BBC Sport that no decision had been made on whether Drogba will face charges.

Drogba has attracted criticism this season amid accusations of feigning injury to try and get players booked or sent off.

The issue surfaced again at the weekend when Drogba went down clutching his eye after being caught by City defender Richard Dunne.

Mourinho insisted Drogba was genuinely injured and was not a diver.

The Chelsea coach said: "It was a big thing, it was a very strong finger in the eye which was completely full of blood.

"Of course he is not blind but it was something serious. The referee saw it as an accident and I accept that.

"I am happy with Drogba. Players are not just about the skilful and beautiful ones who play for the stands.

"It's important to have players who fight for the team, work for the team, attack and defend.

"He's the kind of player I would say 'with you I could go to every war.' He is a very important player to us."

Manchester City players were incensed when referee Rob Styles failed to spot Drogba's handball in scoring his second goal of the game at Stamford Bridge.

City captain Sylvain Distin had already been booked and was sent off after being shown a second yellow card after continuing his protest as the players trooped off a half-time.

After the match Drogba admitted he had handled the ball.

He said: "Yes, it was handball, but that's part of the game.

"If City had done it, nobody would have mentioned it, but everyone is out to make a big mess about Chelsea."

Drogba was then forced to quickly make a retraction in his post-match interview after admitting he dived.

"Sometimes I dive, sometimes I stand," he said, before adding: "No, I don't dive."

Chelsea are currently facing two charges of failing to control their players, following incidents at West Bromwich Albion and Fulham.

Meanwhile, players' union chief Gordon Taylor has advised Drogba to change his approach to avoid letting his talent be overshadowed by his behaviour.

Professional Footballers' Association chief executive Taylor said: "He is a talented striker but it diminishes the quality of his game by what he's doing.

"I think Drogba has been unlucky with a couple of handballs that have added to the situations where the opposition has felt he has made too much of the contact.

"But in the end, it's going to be up to himself.

"It's down to the individual. They know what they're doing and they have to live with themselves.