May 18: Hammersmith Apollo London

May 19: Hammersmith Apollo London

June 17: Bonnaroo festival

August 12: Sziget Festival

August 19: V festival Hylands Park

August 20: V festival Weston Park

August 22: Meadowbank Edinburgh

August 24: Marlay Park Dublin

One can only assume that the North American tour will be in June/July...

Stay tuned for more announcements...

Guest Low Roller

Although tickets for the V Festival at Weston Park are sold out, I am currently the highest bidder on eBay for a ticket... 42 minutes left...

Guest Low Roller

Hmm... Just realized I bid on the V Festival by Birmingham, not the one by London... Logistics just got more complicated...

29 minutes...

Guest Low Roller

HMM... things just got overcomplicated...

I now have a ticket for Saturday night in Hyland Park and a ticket for Sunday night in Weston Park...

So my options are to see Radiohead two nights in a row (tempting), or sell the Sunday night ticket back on eBay and just go to the Saturday night show by London.

Birmingham is about 4 hours away from Brighton, and I don't know about transportation from Birmingham back to Brighton. I need to work on Monday.

Stupid impulse shopping.

Guest Low Roller

I may do that... If I rent a car on Saturday, drive up to Hyland Park (about an hour), watch the show, figure out a place to crash, drive three hours to Birmingham, watch the show, then drive back four hours to Brighton on Sunday, get to work on Monday.

As a footnote I'm also going to be bookending this week-end with a trip to Canada and Vienna.

It's gonna be a great August!

I may do that... If I rent a car on Saturday, drive up to Hyland Park (about an hour), watch the show, figure out a place to crash, drive three hours to Birmingham, watch the show, then drive back four hours to Brighton on Sunday, get to work on Monday.

Now that sounds like a weekend.

Guest Low Roller

I have no doubts that Radiohead will play in Canada in June. Radiohead Summer Tour 2006! Fuck the Dead! Fuck them right in their stupid steely skull! ;)

Guest Low Roller

Radiohead playing TWO shows in Montreal??

That's the rumour kiddies! Apparently there is talk of a two night stand in Montreal for Radiohead in June. Even more interesting is that the venue is not confirmed yet, but WON'T be the Bell Centre or Parc Jean Drapeau... Not too sure what big venue is left... Olympic Stadium???

"I would tear this old building down!"