Jambands.ca

Whiney kids grow up to be.... Conservatives

bouche

I can't wait to get this study posted on the whiney site, freedominion.ca and see how they react. I posted a similar 'theory' about insecurity there the other week and it didn't take long for my account to be banned.

hey finally figured out there was a politics forum, and Bouche, I am going to see how long it takes me to get banned from that site. Time to stir the pot. hehehehe.

that forum/message board is totally scary, but conservatives scare me generally. What pisses me off these days is how Herr Harpur makes all these proclamations about transparency and accountability and then does the total and complete opposite!? First Emerson, now "secret" cabinet meeting and vetting all media relations through the PMO. What the Fuck? Its this kind of shit that makes me hate politics and politicians generally.

just got a personal email from the website manager--- she suggested that I get off my mom's computer and start studying for school or I will work at macdonalds for the rest of my life....

Connie Wilkins? Oh man, she's a piece of work. Scary fact: she tries occasionally to break into politics. Luckily the Conservative Party isn't so fucked up that they let her run.

those people lead bleak existences

Indeed. And dammit, dammit, dammit ... while I usually keep myself far away from them, this thread inspired me to see what is going on in the freakdominion land these days. Immediately got sucked into the "gay gene" thread.

Where to start?

Oh, it is awfully bleak over there. For fucks sake.