Jambands.ca

Sat.April15:The Chameleon Project w/Skyhook@ Crowbar THANKS ALL!

The Chameleon

The Crowbar

I played there on Saturday night with Red Zeppelin. I have to say, I love this club! We're looking forward to playing there again. Good size stage, great sounding PA, and George the house tech is the coolest guy ever. No real band room, though. I don't need couches or anything, but a place to stash my coat and stuff while we're on would be nice. Other than that, great place. They have a big long chalkboard down one side of the bar and they lay out coloured chalk. Here are some pictures of the bar.

I was out at Galactic last night, and some people were asking me where this Crowbar venue was.

So let me be clear. Crowbar is at 577 King St. West., between Spadina & Bathurst on the South side, just past a strip club (which I'm sure you're all farmilliar with) called "For Your Eyes Only".

There is a sign out front, and it's kinda semi-underground. Shouldn't be that hard to find.

See ya' there.

Edited by Guest

check out my article on PHATT al

PHATTal-AlbumCover1.jpg

"PHATT al SAVES HIPHOP"

"I'm bringing black music back to the culture of individuality," says Toronto's busiest MC PHATT al , "Black music has been co-opted by corporations so much that it has lost it's edge and lost it's meaning."

PHATT al has been a key member of Punjabi by Nature, Ragga Death, Quartertones, AKA, and LEN - and is currently performing with God Made Me Funky, King Latifah and is a member of LA/NY-based Scheme Team (featuring Divine Styler who produced the lead single 'Transistor' from al's new album). Recently featured on the newest release's from the Pocket Dwellers', and LEN's - and upcoming albums by and Winnepeg's Moses Mayes, PHATT al finds himself at odds with today's Hiphop scene.

read more here: www.nufunk.ca

[color:orange]THANKS to everyone who came out thto the Crowbar last night and a bigh thankyou to Skyhook, DJ Syrum & DissOnanace, who all kicked ass last night.

Awesome crowd at the crowbar too, they tore up the dance floor all night.

We will be doing this again soon! :):):):):)

Edited by Guest