Jambands.ca

THANKS! FAT CATS w/ MEAT & FRIENDS OF HEFNER> post your reviews!

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be great if you could make it out Greg. If we're taking the jeep it gets a little tight for room, especially with the gear... otherwise you could totally grab a ride with us. Maybe Dave would have some room? (depends whether he's carpooling with Gatch and Jelena)...

That would be great if you could make it out Greg. If we're taking the jeep it gets a little tight for room, especially with the gear... otherwise you could totally grab a ride with us. Maybe Dave would have some room? (depends whether he's carpooling with Gatch and Jelena)...

What about that fat fucker Josh, he should have some extra room. Oh wait, he needs room for his cases of Twinkies and Yoo Hoo. My mistake.

Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Have a great day!!

Will do Josh, as long as I can make it. I haven't tracked that acoustic recording yet, sorta hard to seperate at times so I may just burn it as a single since its not for archive.

You've seen the new uploads eh? The 2000 Montreal & the couple 96 shows. I have a 99 montreal show to get up soon too once I finish with the recent shows I recorded.

who's the bald guy that dances at shows non-stop and sweats pourfusely? I've had several out of town friends comment on him, mostly to the effect of "wow, he likes his e huh?" Then I heard he doesn't do drugs....wow

That's Dancin' Man aka Joe ... Super Fan! He's a really nice friendly guy, he brings great vibes, he's the first one on the dancefloor. !