Jambands.ca

THANKS! FAT CATS w/ MEAT & FRIENDS OF HEFNER> post your reviews!

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAT CATS RULE!

I can't wait for tomorrow. Been going to Fat Cats shows since mid 90's and I've never been disappointed. the best thing about the Fat Cats, besides being a kick ass rock band, is that they consistently deliver great music and good times.

Cheers to Fat Cats!!!

FAT CATS RULE!

I can't wait for tomorrow. Been going to Fat Cats shows since mid 90's and I've never been disappointed. the best thing about the Fat Cats, besides being a kick ass rock band, is that they consistently deliver great music and good times.

Cheers to Fat Cats!!!

I guess you'll be liking the next installment of recordings to archive then, I have four Fatties recordings (92,92,93,94 ) waiting for curator approval (16+hrs now & one WTTS show 21+hrs) and am uploading another 94 Fatties show right now. Hopefully someone at archive approvals them soon.

Wicked Greg. This is becoming quite the collection of shows. It's cool to see how the guys have managed to keep the same groove over 16 years. Hopefully we can get this one on Friday night recorded. You think you're gonna make it?

Hopefully we'll see you there.

So far its a go, just waiting on a couple things/decisions to be made to be 100% sure (sisters b-day tomorrow). Moneys sorta tight too, but I have found a way there by the sounds of it, so thats the biggest hurdle beat.

I think I'm trying to put together a Good Friday afternoon jam, that should get the flow going. Off to the Bong Shelter at the New Brunswick Embassay, if anyone knows the place, that's where. I just haven't told the owners yet, but if you own the drum kit and the bass, sorry dude, you're at the world's mercy, guitar is already packed.

oh yeah, If you have psycadelics you're invited.

hmm.. I've seen the Fat Cats on many occasions and I didn't feel that they lacked any energy...

There was a really good homey feeling that night at the El Mo, a great commmunity of people out to dance...

It was near the end of the night that really put everything in perspective for me... A band going on 16 years of history.. still playing every note like they mean it.

Having had the opportunity to play onstage with the band on their last song, the visual communication and energetic smiles that the band shared really speaks to the group effort of each show. Each member of the band is an essential ingredient in delivering the goods.