Jambands.ca

Ricky Gervais Simpsons episode tonight!

ollie

One thing I noticed about that starting was that marge was on the north american side of the car. In the one posted on here a while ago she was on the english side of the car (Homer was on the north american side for both). Then again, I spent the whole day yesterday in quite the daze so I could be wrong on that one but I do remember thinking hey, it's the same car but marge is driving on the other side this time.

how can you freaks watch the Simpsons when America is about to attack 3 Middle Eastern countries based on faulty evidence and Jack Bauer has arranged a meeting between the president's ex-wife (who's wearing a wire) and the key conspirator to avert a collosal travesty!??

wish Bauer had been on hand to help avert the circumstances that've led up to the coming Iraqi civil war

I tell you- the things I decide to throw my two cents into-

although still a sucker for the Simpsons- the truely cheeky humour is most certainly on Family Guy these days-

positively in stiches-

esp this scene-:

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,

And their like

It's better than yours,

Damn right it's better than yours"

I tell you- the things I decide to throw my two cents into-

although still a sucker for the Simpsons- the truely cheeky humour is most certainly on Family Guy these days-

positively in stiches-

esp this scene-:

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,

And their like

It's better than yours,

Damn right it's better than yours"

When Peter started to cry while singing that I lost it. haha

how can you freaks watch the Simpsons when America is about to attack 3 Middle Eastern countries based on faulty evidence and Jack Bauer has arranged a meeting between the president's ex-wife (who's wearing a wire) and the key conspirator to avert a collosal travesty!??

wish Bauer had been on hand to help avert the circumstances that've led up to the coming Iraqi civil war

what year are you living in?