Jambands.ca

Ferris Friday/ Jivafest-GTB Saturday!!!

gentlemonkey

Still looking for a ride there,but I think Aromatherapy and myself will be there on friday or sat.Looks like the good ol' bus(from TO) will be our ride.

Watch for me...I'll be givin' out shin kicks with love.

Anyone feel like givin two kind souls a ride to Ottawa?

quote:

Originally posted by Velvet:

The Tummies are primed and ready! To start practising for the gig. What time will The Tummies be rocking everybody's faces to the floor? We were just wondering.

Ps Does neatness count?

The Tummies were originally scheduled for 6pm, going on the fact that the more primed the Tummies, get the better they play. However, as always, schedules are negotiable. Neatness doesn't count, but organized chaos does as with all these get togethers.

quote:

Originally posted by Pootie Tang:

The Tummies were originally scheduled for 6pm, going on the fact that the more primed the Tummies, get the better they play.

Note, however, that there are players* for whom the whole priming-up thing invokes a law of diminishing returns, not to mention playing ability...

Aloha,

Brad

* Myself, for example.

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

quote:

The Tummies were originally scheduled for 6pm, going on the fact that the more primed the Tummies, get the better they play.

Note, however, that there are players* for whom the whole priming-up thing invokes a law of diminishing returns, not to mention playing ability...

Aloha,

Brad

* Myself, for example.

I've seen you play behind your head, thats enough to impress me. By the way, you're scheduled for a solo act at 1pm to kick it all off, we need to see some playing with your teeth.

quote:

I've seen you play behind your head, thats enough to impress me.

Did you see me bonk the guitar into my forehead before I actually got it behind my head?

quote:

By the way, you're scheduled for a solo act at 1pm to kick it all off,

"Ladies and gentlemen, I've suffered for my music. Now it's your turn..."

quote:

we need to see some playing with your teeth.

I'll make sure to bring them...

Aloha,

Brad

Archived