Jambands.ca

Anyone oue know anything about small engines?

Ms.Huxtable

I borrowed a pressure washer from work and had a wonderful morning cleaning our deck, spa, patio furniture and the siding of the house. (Those of you who own a home will understand how that can be a wonderful morning- Plus I'm not at work).

Anyway, I took a break, went to get some more gas, had some lunch and went to get started on the front of the house and driveway. It worked the way it had all morning for about 10 minutes then I moved it to a different location (While still running) and a big puff of smoke came from what looks like a muffler or filter of some sort and now it won't work.

Any suggestions?

I borrowed a pressure washer from work and had a wonderful morning cleaning our deck, spa, patio furniture and the siding of the house. (Those of you who own a home will understand how that can be a wonderful morning- Plus I'm not at work).

i can be of no help with the motor.. but i know what you're saying about the joys of pressure washing! i used to be obsessed with power washing decks and wooden lawn furniture.. i used to love watching the dirt come off in strips.. you know how you do a strip and then come back down and do another strip.. lol.. loved that.

i asked a few of the car guys in here and got a couple of different responses:

first.. does it take oil at all? doesn't have to be a mixture but in a different spot? if so, check the oil levels.

second.. check and see the position of the choke. if it's full choke the engine can't breathe and won't start.

or third.. one guy said that his gives him a hard time when he has it connected to the water full blast.. try turning the water connection off, starting it, and then turning it back on.

hopefully these are of help.