Jambands.ca

9/11, 911 calls released

M.O.B.E

thats my beef exactley DEM. We are making ourselves as a society look bad just by publishing this type of shit. I think it's time for that revolution except the first thing to go will be the media. Next will be the people who feed off of this nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...

no offence intended to you, MOBEsau. Interesting topic. But is it "political"?

No offence taken Marco. I think its political. Everything related with that whole mess comes down to politics in some way shape or form. I think the politicians should have stepped in and stopped them from making this public too. I mean who really wants to relive that shit?

They were just running audio clips from the planes yesterday on CBC, from the Moussaoui trial. The damnedest thing was deciding whether to go numb to it, to just turn it off, or to listen to it to appreciate the gravity of it. Hearing people accurately predicting their own deaths set within the context of an entertainment culture - it just doesn't work; there are so many twisted levels to it.

you want answers, here's your answers. Loose Change is a movie about the truth on 9/11. Its very convincing and well put together. No scenes, no drama, just facts. I loved it. My friend brought this to me on friday night and Ive watched it 4 times. I think its time to fight back. They will tell you to "Show this movie to everyone you know" at the end of the movie and you will want to. Here is a link to stream the movie. Link

-------------

Call out the instigator

Because there's something in the air

We've got to get together sooner or later

Because the revolution's here

And you know it's right

And you know that it's right

We have got to get it together

We have got to get it together now