Jambands.ca

My internal clock is messed up

bouche

fenetre?

ouiseau?

I'm hoping my internal clock can get back on track for Monday! Remember, one and all, tonight we "Spring Forward" with the clocks.

Mike& Sharon...thanks again for last night, and esp for letting me commandeer the kitchen!

I don't ever want veggy gravy again. Impressive as it was that you could make gravy for 'poutine' without beef and chicken stock, it just isn't for me. nope. I need my stock.

btw, you cannot call it poutine using mccains potato patties, veggie gravy and any cheese other than curds. You're lucky the neighbours didn't hear about that ;)

I just went to the Depanneur to get some bread and on the way out I said "Bon Soir"

I just had breakfast.

please share...what'd ya have? I had a BL fuckin T!

now that my tummy is ready, tonight's menu is:

Seared scallops on warmed prosciutto on a bed of Organic arugula with toasted pine nuts, toasted sesame encrusted herbed goat cheese medallions and a drizzle of roasted pepper olive oil.

mmmmmmmm.....

(yeah yeah RubberDinghy, it's on the CUSP of being in the foodies forum)

I just went to the Depanneur to get some bread and on the way out I said "Bon Soir"

I just had breakfast.

please share...what'd ya have? I had a BL fuckin T!

Scrambled eggs, bacon, baked beans, havarti cheese and slices of pita bread. And coffee. Lots of coffee.

I can't wait for lunch at 7pm!

I don't ever want veggy gravy again. Impressive as it was that you could make gravy for 'poutine' without beef and chicken stock, it just isn't for me. nope. I need my stock.

please don't tell me you tried that leftover gravy....? You did try some last night, didn't ya? At any rate, I'll sell you on it one of these days.

btw, you cannot call it poutine using mccains potato patties, veggie gravy and any cheese other than curds. You're lucky the neighbours didn't hear about that ;)

yeah...I agree....what shall we call that concoction? "Maudit-anglais-tete-carre-poutine" has a nice ring to it. It was a damn good nosh though, for 3 AM. Goddamn it, but I was ragingly hungry when I got to your place...must've been all that dancing!

I can't wait for lunch at 7pm!

me, too...exactly!! I think I'll have poutine again!!!!:P:P:P

I actually ate breakfast (toast + cereal), lunch (ham + provolone sandwiches, toasted), and dinner (omelette + toast...I think a pattern is emerging...) at typical meal hours (breakfast: 8:45am; lunch: 11:30am; dinner: 5:00pm) today. I think a post-dinner cup of coffee would be essential enjoyable right now.

Aloha,

Brad

new t-shirt:

"It's 6:30 pm and Bradm has had 3 square meals and all i got was a BLT!"

I've got the scallops now marinating in the red pepper oil with dried chili flakes, white wine, lemon and salt/pepper. I'm gonna sear the fuck outta those molluscs man!