Jambands.ca

Yes, a Simpsons Movie

Dr_Evil_Mouse

Confirmed, evidently.

D'oh! 'The Simpsons' movie is confirmed

Movie goers were treated to a trailer featuring a giant superhero-like letter "S" while the voiceover declares, "Leaping his way onto the silver screen … the greatest hero in American history." The scene cuts to Homer Simpson sitting on his couch in his underwear saying, "I forgot what I was supposed to say."

The narrator continues, "'The Simpsons Movie,' coming to the screen July 27, 2007."

"Uh, uh," answered Homer, "we better get started."

I think this indicates the end of the TV series.

One would think so, but at the end of the article it said

The Simpsons was recently renewed for two more seasons until 2008.

So I guess not, personally I can't wait for this movie!! I may go see Ice Age just to see this trailer.

what happened after Star Trek : The Motion Picture?

4 more series dude! Think of Simpsons : The Next Generation or The Simpsons : Deep Space 8. Perhaps The Simpsons : Voyager or even one called Springfield. It's all doable ;)

what happened after Star Trek : The Motion Picture?

4 more series dude! Think of Simpsons : The Next Generation or The Simpsons : Deep Space 8. Perhaps The Simpsons : Voyager or even one called Springfield. It's all doable ;)

haha Simpsons the Next Generation???

wooooo hoooooo. I've wanted a simpsons movie for years now. I wonder if the series will ever end? Maybe, maybe not but I still like it a lot. They need to make a hundred and some more episodes to have the most episodes of a 30 minute comedy series although I don't think it'll ever beet Law and Order and Gunsmoke for most episodes but who knows.