Jambands.ca

Introducing Arlo

ReDD

If anyone knows anything about me it's probably that I am a huge animal geek. I work as a dog groomer now and I previously worked with a reputable pet store. I have 2 bad kitties and an aquarium full of fish. I love dogs and horses the best though.

Growing up I have always had dogs. The main dogs in my life were my dads three Labs. We had Mabel and Leroy who produced Lester. Leroy lived with us for 4 short years before he passed away. He was a great dog and because of that Lester being his son has always been a favourite.

2 years ago my dad decided that he would like to get a yellow female. Her name is Adeline, Addie for short. She's a sweet little girl and gets along great with Mabel and Lester.

My dad decided that he wanted to have a litter of Lester and Addie's puppies. The first litter is spread out among freinds and family and all turned out nicely.

Now we move on to the second litter. Djed and I recently moved into a home with a backyard and alot more space. This means I can finally have my own dog. The puppies were born the day we moved here actually..:)

Adeline and Lester had a litter of 2 yellow females, 4 yellow males and 1 black female.

The pups were all very sweet. I got to visit with them today. We picked out our puppy and decided to name him Arlo. He's a very big pup and looks a great deal like his pops. He comes home 3 weeks from now...

roy7.jpg

Leroy

threedogs.jpg

Leroy, Mabel and Lester

IMG_1288.jpg

Lester

IMG_1311.jpg

Puppies!!

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

Arlo

IMG_1292.jpg

Arlo with his sister

IMG_1297.jpg

Arlo napping.

I'm very excited about welcoming Arlo into the Zoo. He's a puppy with alot of family history which makes him all the more special to me.

I'm sure that all you other pet owners out there on Jambands have amazing stories to tell about your four legged freinds. They bring so much happiness into our small worlds....

Edited by Guest

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I agree wholeheartedly. Everyone together now: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Puppies rock!

Edited by Guest