Jambands.ca

Gathering of the Vibes initial lineup announced!

doug

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah and I are arriving Thursday night, but we're staying at a nearby hotel

with friends from New England. Heading in early Friday morning! :)

Hey, do you mind sharing where you're staying? (You can PM if you wish.) Hey, do we know each other? It's still up in the air if we are 'pooling' at a hotel or just running the gates on Thursday night. Apparently we've got a caravan of 3 or 4 vehicles now.

:Dx1,000,000

I found some of the schedule times on the GOTV message board...Tea Leaf Green is playing late night on Friday from 1-3 am....killer!

dude - that's old news - where have ya been? ;)

And for those of us with kids who will be up at the crack of dawn these late night sets suck. Especially when it's a band that you really want to see - like Tea Leaf Green and the Everyone Orchestra late night Saturday.

aside: can someone please tell me how to send a PM. I know I've done it in the past, but I can't figure it out now.

aside: can someone please tell me how to send a PM. I know I've done it in the past, but I can't figure it out now.

There's a group of buttons underneath the google ads. One of them is labelled "My Skank". Click on it, and a menu appears. In the menu, click on "Start Private Topic".

You could also use the "Skanks" button to find a particular skank, bring up the skank's profile, and use the "Start Private Topic" link on the profile page to start a topic with that skank.

Aloha,

Brad

From GOTV message board...this is pretty cool!

For those new to GOTV or even for the well initiated, please don't forget to BRING YOUR FM RADIO to GOTV this year.

Imagine you're tired and you want a rest but don't want to miss the music. Or your SO or child needs you at the campsite during one of the sets you really wanted to hear. Or perhaps you're in line waiting to enter the venue.

Whatever....

Just tune to 88.5 on your FM radio and NEVER MISS A SINGLE NOTE OF MUSIC THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE WEEKEND!

Radio Vibes will once again be providing a community broadcast for the entire Vibes community at ILCC. And unlike last year, this year we'll have BOTH stages of music broadcasting over the air. Plus, special tidbits specially selected for the latenighters and hosted by some of our own Boardies!

Special interviews and suprise performances by some of the guest artists await your listening pleasure.

Turn on, Tune in...it's Radio Vibes!

also there will be traffic-to-venue updates....and apparently the broadcasting will continue around the clock, with DJs filling in the wee hours, until the close of the fest!

one more sleep! :)

I’ve set up some possible meeting times with Calamity Jane (hoping that Deb and Dave are able to make it).

Friday - dinner at 6PM, meeting near side stage.

Friday at 8PM - near side stage

Kid’s tent - Saturday at 10AM and 11AM

We’ll be hanging out near the back of the concert field. We’ll have a canopy/tarp thing set up (can’t recall the colour) and we have those foldup red maple leaf chairs. Drop by and say hi if you see us.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: