Jambands.ca

Can we do some YSI sh!t?

Chewie

thanks marco...

i would upload something but i gotta run out for the night. i just wanted to start dling...

anybody got something good?

GD/mule/zappa/ABB beacon run 06?

something unusal...like some miles davis? i have some jimi i could do later

What do I do? I've never actually used You Send It, but I've seen KevO post about it before. Tell me what to do, and I'll upload.

I recently discovered a cool band from Seattle called "Flowmotion" that you guys should hear.

(They'll be opening up for the free Umph show in Whistler.)

I have no music right now to share, but i'll get the ball rolling with 2 wierd videos...

SNL '79 with bowie:

http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3M7RT6F5ZJYHY1BZ5ZGEOSXO92

and...something a little wierder, depending on your outlook on bowie...a promo video for the Mellotron...probably from the 60's in Great britan. Its a nice display if you like bands like genesis, king crimson, yes...Although in this ad you dont really hear any familiar sounds. still pretty wacky though.

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PMADY8UUWON604EZNEU9A6UDJ

p.s. - if you are sending more then 1 file per related download, you may want to zip or rar them.

Has anyone listened to the Flowmotion track? I haven't seen them yet, but based on the live CD I have, I think they'll be great. I'm interested in others' opinions.

(I also apologize that the track cuts off, but it jams into the next track on the disc, so that is just the way it worked out. If anyone wants a copy of the full live disc, though, just let me know and I'll put it in the mail.)

late night revelation from last weekend where I decided to buy and learn the cello. I'm not sure when that'll happen, but Cello is NICE!

i looked into buying a cello i think last october / november (there were threads on the skank about it) and it is Mucho Dineros. Very expensive instrument.

But I fully support you in getting one. Not financially. But you know... Do it.

AD