Jambands.ca

Cheers to Warren

Esau

Happy birthday to the big man on guitar!

whaynes20vg.jpg

Warren will always remain one of my favourite guitar players. Most notable moment for me was meeting him for the first time outisde the Opera House (1997) smoking a finely rolled number with some friends & Warren & Allen joined us, Allen asked to see some of my tattoos and after another number we (four of us) were handed hats & shirts by Warren as thanks, as well they both signed all our tickets. That night for me will always be clear as day, regardless how in the clouds I was at the time. Class act in my opinion.

So..cheers to em! Keep on doin what ya do!

one of the gazillion reasons why I love Booche so much....introducing me to the magic that is Warren Haynes. Whenever I hear him play, my eyes squeeze tightly shut, and I hold my breath as I breath in ever so deeply (try it...it's possible)

Happy Birthday, Warren!

Happy Bday Warren - couldn't agree more with Esau about being a class act. I first met him outside the Beacon last year and he was the nicest guy. Shaking hands with anyone who wanted to meet him, smiling and generally being a great dude. On a side note, I remember seeing Mule in Montreal back in 98 and that night was Woody's birthday and everybody sang him happy birthday in the middle of their set. It was cool.

Cheers Warren! To many more!

My first time (and only time for that matter) meeting Warren and Allen was outside of the Comfort Zone. Maybe 99? (Can't even remember what year the mule played there). I should remember however, as Woody died like days later...

Cheers to them both!