°∞oO Lose Yer Shoes - August 11 - 13 Oo∞°

\/\/illy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if the dude (Tom) I met at the saloon during CTMF posts here (I was the one handing out the free beers) but me and the wifey decided to go to this one for sure, you convinced us. Judging by the early hype here it sounds great. So an in and an in. I love spiders, but Sara hates them so we just won't tell her about the mutant spiders.

The Magic Bus thing still happening? I'd be down with that. I'm sure we can fill a bus no problem.

Edited by Guest

I'm not sure if the dude (Tom) I met at the saloon during CTMF posts here (I was the one handing out the free beers) but me and the wifey decided to go to this one for sure, you convinced us. Judging by the early hype here it sounds great. So an in and an in. I love spiders, but Sara hates them so we just won't tell her about the mutant spiders.

The Magic Bus thing still happening? I'd be down with that. I'm sure we can fill a bus no problem.

YAY!!!!! SOOOOO Glad you guys are gonna go!!! Woohoo This summer is looking better and better!

Mixed blessings about the summer as a whole, I've gotta go to Sudbury until July 17 (off Long weekend though I think) then smooth sailing after that.

I can't wait to lose my shoes, as a matter of fact I just may leave my shoes at home.

What's the food situation at the campground? How about liquor? If the magic bus thing happens, I imagine a limitation of the gear that can be brought.

Maybe I'll set up a "saloon" in the back of the bus to hand out free Lakers.

http://www.geocities.com/folkinblues/lys06.html

Don't think the bus is go.

From the website:

***Please note that there will be food available for sale at mealtimes and you can bring your own alcoholic beverages if you so desire. Dogs must be on a leash at all times - please poop'n scoop! If you are using a fold-up chair please keep it out of the dance area in front of the stage. Toilets and showers available. Swimming is available in a beautiful lake and river on site - canoe rentals are available on site.

NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahah....

WILLY "OK you guys WERE NOT here in the daytime" "This camp DID NOT EXIST!"

Also hope brianapple shows up with his tea lights and sets up the 'magical' place again. I

Stumbled upon a camp at the Caution Jam Boat Cruise which looked absolutely magical - tea lights all about, almost like a curvy path leading to the tents....I knew in an instant who was responsible. I kept referring people to it - "hey did you check out the magical camp up there?" --- "go, go see it"

Can't wait to see you CJ!

Glad to hear folks are interested in this festival. We (cjam) have been playing it for many years now and it has a vibe very similar to the boat cruise as far as togetherness goes. Also very excited about the bands making all the music. Great way for us musicians to hang out,,which is hard to do when we are always playing gigs... spread the word!!

• 3 weeks later...

This just in:

Burt Neilson Band have been added to the bill! They're now scheduled to be playing Friday night at 10pm! Do NOT miss this!

Fat Jam has been confirmed! Members from Caution Jam and the Fat Cats jammin' together! This will be taking place on Sunday afternoon!

Ah... good things come to those who wait...

There are too many other indulgent moments to be had to fill the time...

Excellent news flashes Willy!! This weekend is going to be a blast. Nice additions indeed! (I was starting to wonder why the Burt Boys weren't jumping on this train...)

All aboard!!

I forgot to mention that the tie-dye workshop has been confirmed! This is a wonderful activity for children and adults alike! Ed, who runs the workshop, is an excellent tie-dyer and can help you achieve all kinds of different results from your dyes!

Tie-Dyed-017a.jpgTie-Dyed-026a.jpgTie-Dyed-040a.jpg