Jambands.ca

J. McKenty & the Spades for 4:20 In OShawa

M.O.B.E

This will be a dandy!

People in Peterborough still talk about the show there. I understand the night started with Travis (backed by the Spades) doing close to a dozen Travis Good originals, followed by a full set of The Spades with Travis guesting on quite a few numbers.

Nice that someone like Travis who has worked with and helped so many different artists has an outlet for his own (non-Sadies material)and I hear he's loving it.

Unfortunately, due to a family commitment, he will not be at the Hamilton show tomorrow night, but will be with the Spades again on Saturday in Kingston.

Have a good one tonite, folks!

Unfortunately, due to a family commitment, he will not be at the Hamilton show tomorrow night, but will be with the Spades again on Saturday in Kingston.

Really he should just bring all the Goods on down to the Hammer for an old fashion hoe down! hehe. Its exciting to hear that the Spades are the backup band for Travis' solo material. I can't wait to hear some of it! Aside from The Rising Sons, I don't really know of any Sadies side projects.

its true Dr.J

that was one of the best small venue shows ever...

yeah!! gettin' ready to head to Kingston to see Travis and the boys hook up again tonite.

Nothin' like a good face meltin' :P somebody tell the Wolfe Islander to expect turbulence :o look out.....