Jambands.ca

GelaSkins ~ NEW iPod scratch protection SKANK DISCOUNT

fluffhead77

well it's FINALLY here! For the last 6 months we've been working on this project and we're ready to roll.

I'd like to introduce to you, GelaSkins, premium quality scratch protection for your iPod. Made from a high grade vinyl, each GelaSkin has a tough clear laminate to give it added durability. Included free with every GelaSkin comes an ultra tough, crystal clear screen guard, called, *drum roll please* GelaScreen! It employs a self adhering technology and is the best screen guard you'll find on the market.

Our GelaSkins feature designs by not only us, but by artists from 7 different countries globally and we're continuing to grow! With 50 million iPods sold to date and with sales showing no signs of slowing, we're convinced people want to personalize their 'Pod with style. Our goal is to create a community of artists with a brand new "canvas", to design for, the iPod.

So what does this mean for you, the Skank iPod user? Well, my friends, it means that we'll be offering you folks a [color:red]10% discount with every order. All you have to do is type [color:red]SKANK into the discount code section of the shopping cart and we'll ship your skins off to you ASAP!

Your feedback is important to us (me), I honestly care what you guys think, so please check out our website and gimme some feedback! :)

www.gelaskins.com

and don't hesitate if you have any questions about the skins, PM me or drop me a line at brian@gelaskins.com

Thanks,

Brian

K probably a stupid question, but do the ones shown only come in those styles. EG There is a gelaskin for the iPod mini (MOD), that isn't shown for the 4th gen, which I have, would I be able to get that one for my iPod type deal. They look pretty sweet anyways