Happy B-Day Sunshine!!!

Gateaux

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for the Country Girl: Janine Stoll (who's playing tonight at The Rainbow) has a song called "In A Cornfield" that recounts an experience she had "corn running", which apparently is something done by teenagers in the country who have access to a cornfield: you get completely ripped, then all run into the corn as fast as you can, get lost, bump into people, make out in the dark, etc. Having been raised in the suburbs, I had never heard of such a thing. Is it common in the country?

Aloha,

Brad

I have a question for the Country Girl: Janine Stoll (who's playing tonight at The Rainbow) has a song called "In A Cornfield" that recounts an experience she had "corn running", which apparently is something done by teenagers in the country who have access to a cornfield: you get completely ripped, then all run into the corn as fast as you can, get lost, bump into people, make out in the dark, etc. Having been raised in the suburbs, I had never heard of such a thing. Is it common in the country?

Good question, but now I'm utterly resenting my parents for having decided to settle in suburban Waterloo.

I'll have now to keep my ears open on my late-night bike rides around farm country here.