Jambands.ca

Century (Update: Bicentennial!) Club!

bradm

I'm not exactly sure which show it is, but I'm now up over 100 shows that I've taped and uploaded to the Live Music Archive: you can see them all here. (There are also a few shows that I uploaded after getting via BT or trade, without having taped them.)

I thank the curators of the LMA, the bands who've allowed and trusted me to record them, the other tapers who've helped me out, and the fans who've downloaded and enjoyed my humble efforts. Thank you!

I may start a pool (date, band) as to which show will get me into the sesquicentennial club...

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

While I do not hearly have 100 downloads, I got atleast 20-30 different bands.

Besides all of the obvious choices, some of the 'others' I am enjoying, newly added Buckethead, Tea Leaf Green, Bump and the John Butler Trio (among many others).

Listening now to James Mckenty -n- ... , which will have to be included in my collection of.... Thanks

Now, get back to work ;) !

Funny you should say that...My weekend so far has included:

• Janine Stoll Trio on Wednesday, April 12
  • Soul Jazz Orchestra on Thursday, April 13
  • Inglewood Jack rehearsal in my basement on Friday, April 14
  • James McKenty And The Spades on Friday, April 14
  • James McKenty And The Spades on Saturday, April 15

and tonight (Sunday, April 16), I'm planning on heading to The Rainbow for Hollow Water and Wax Mannequin. It seems they wanted this show recorded, asked around, and my name came up...and, since I'm nowhere nearly as exhausted as the above list would normally warrant, I think I'll give it a go, both to help the bands, and to prove it can be done. :o

Aloha,

Brad

Right on Brad, nice job. :thumbup:

I'm at the halfway mark with 51 uploads to LMA so far, although the majority of shows I didn't record myself. But, this past week was my record week for uploads to LMA, 8 shows uploaded, three I recorded, one that was mailed to me for upload & the rest liberated from cassette.

Cheers to ya.

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...