Jambands.ca

2006...weak year for music so far ..for me.

i can't believe its alreayd april..and my only 2 stubs are

moe. in buffalo and tea leaf green at the elmo.

so far...things are very weak...i haven't even seen one kickin bar show yet.

boo to 2006 thus far.

i got my summer festival tickets all purchased though...so things are on the up and up.

summercamp. bonnaroo. moe.down7.

good times.

Edited by Guest

2006 may prove to be one of my best years ever for concerts. I've only been this jacked to see a concert twice: 1993's Pete Townshend at Massey Hall (my favourite concert of all time) and the night I "worked" the Neil Young Intimate & Interactive at MuchMusic, around 1997 or 98.

2006 may prove to be one of my best years ever for concerts.

agreed, I have seen some amazing music since the start of the new year. It seems between Toronto and Hamilton it has been non-stop.

Looking forward to the summer too! Summercamp, Greyfox and GOTV as of now. Plus countless city shows and not all summer tours have been announced.

As I mentioned in a recent topic, Television is headlining this year's NXNE Festival. Their gig at The Phoenix is a one-off and they may not be playing another show again this year. It will be Television's first gig in Toronto in 14 years. They play 6-10 shows a year, mostly in Europe or an odd club show in NYC. Talk about fucking great guitarists and influential albums!!!