Jambands.ca

Possible new pyramid find

CyberHippie

was reading about this (the pyramids) the other day... first pyramids to be found on the European continent (which was news to me... thought there were druid one's or something)

blog and pics by someone who is there to check it out

Begining of excavations was yesterday.

First important informations were brought to me few minutes ago.

By official reports imaginary triangle that is between 3 pyramides, like on previous picture, is one of those where all edes are same length.

Every angle in that triangle is exactly 60 degrees mesured by profesional equipment.

-----------------------------------------------------

Every side of pyramid (hill) is length of 365 meters. Number of that value is wierd because that is number of days in year.

Enough said...

Bosnian Pyramid website

"Every side of pyramid (hill) is length of 365 meters. Number of that value is wierd because that is number of days in year."

Did they use metres back then?

someone said the same thing in the comments on the blog... mayaTitan (guy doing the blog) replied:

... the similiar results were when they have mesured number of some pyramids in mexico. They got 365. It doesn't metter weather is it a coincidance but, other proves show that those objects are not formed by nature.

which, I'm assuming, implies each side is 365 meters

I figure some guy named "Metre" had nice arms so they cut a cord the length of one of them and a unit of measure was born

perhaps they could measure the distance light could travel in 1/299,792,458 of a second under vacuum conditions back then?

The metre, or meter, is a measure of length. As the basic unit of length in the metric system and in the International System of Units (SI: Système International d'Unités), the metre is defined as equal to the length of the path travelled by light in absolute vacuum during a time interval of 1/299,792,458 of a second. One metre is equal to 10000/254 inches, approximately 39.37 inches. The symbol of the metre is m. Historically, the metre was intended to be, and is very nearly, the ten-millionth part of the distance from the equator to the north pole.