Jambands.ca

Sound Tribe Sector 9...thoughts.

These guys are awesome. I can say that having never seen them live. Zach Velmer is a fukin god on the drums and Murph ain't too shabby on the bass either.

I've been waiting for a long time for them to come north of the border so I emailed their management last week. The response was plans are for the fall, so fingers crossed...

I also just heard them do a cover of my favorite Boards of Canada track... ROYGBIV...Solid

favorite track right now and for the last while... Breathe In...the second half is AWESOME.

Tha's all.

I've been waiting for a long time for them to come north of the border so I emailed their management last week. The response was plans are for the fall, so fingers crossed...

they play in vancouver and whistler once or twice a year since 2000 at least (that's the first time that i remember they came anyway)...so i really hope the email you got was actually referring to some shows out east here instead :) have they played in ontario before?

agreed about zach...he's nuts!

I've been waiting for a long time for them to come north of the border so I emailed their management last week. The response was plans are for the fall' date=' so fingers crossed...

[/quote']

they play in vancouver and whistler once or twice a year since 2000 at least (that's the first time that i remember they came anyway)...so i really hope the email you got was actually referring to some shows out east here instead :) have they played in ontario before?

agreed about zach...he's nuts!

yeah sorry...I meant "to where I live north of the border". Thx for the correction. As far as I know they've never come here...someone correct me if I'm wrong.

afro pappa...did u happen to catch the band that played the late night tent before STS9 in 05?

THE BRAZILIAN GIRLS.

they stole that whole weekend for me...i've been to every bonnaroo cept the 1st, and that brazilian girls show is the highlight of my entire bonnaroo career thus far.

I saw bit of them as I was at Galactic before the show but managed to wander over to catch it and I remember enjoying it...although my mind space was pretty much i am going to enjoy anything at the moment...i was dancing with glowsticks and no music was even playing, if you catch my drift

In STS9, doesn't each member play a laptop?

HaHaa

they do mess around with their power books but not entirely. I liked them for a while but It all starts to sound the same by the second set. This is one of the bands that is totally amazing late night when your all Fu*&@d up. Also good driving music.