Jambands.ca

I forgot how dumb Jacques Martin was

ollie

Pierre McGuire is dealing with this issue right now and is making you sound like someone that has NO IDEA what they are talking about.

Something like this:

"It doesnt matter how creative a player is when they are 19 or 20. What tends to happen is they give the puck away in situations when they are trying to force something, which ends up in odd man rushes and goals. Sometimes you have to sit these players so that they learn when to take chances."

Anyways, I thought you would have been smart enough to realize that Ollie. You sound like RubberDinghy.

McGuire is also mocking the firing of Pat Quinn, stating it was done at the wrong time. "Ferguson is my friend and it pains me to say this but he has made a ton of mistakes."

all sens fans should thank jaques martin because if it wasnt for him the team would probably still stink.

spezza is still a defensive liability on the ice, great offensively but shit on defence and coughs the puck up with every other no look pass he makes.. I can just imagine how bad he was two years ago before the year in the AHL.

Have you heard spezza do an interview? im guessing hes the dumb guy.

Edited by Guest

I don't have to write an essay for you or anybody.

I just don't like him...sort of the way I don't like you. It's that simple.

Besides...I know why you like him...

"Phoenix gets Kiril Safronov (No. 19). He's a very smart defenseman, very heady with the puck and doesn't make too many mistakes. A good pickup by Phoenix."

WTF does heady with the puck mean?

Edited by Guest

uh there's like 2 paragraphs written in that blog, from November 2005 and nothing else!

...Until the day comes that the people of Canada are no longer forced to watch and listen to Pierre "Tell It Like It Is" McGuire, I will keep marching forward in search of justice.

That's the way it is Pierre. That's the way it is.

That was a pretty short march, more like a sashay. maybe he ran out of material or maybe he had a change of heart. or maybe he's too lazy to articulate what it is that he doesn't like about mcguire

snakes on a plane i guess

I had a dream last night that I had to find a golden retriever that was lost in The Eaton Centre. I found him in the shoppers and walked him through the food court. Sitting thier was Pat Quinn, crying over a meatball sub. I sat thier and comforted him and said, "listen man...Ferguson just didn't give you a team"

Great story Pierre Mcguire

Pierre McGuire is dealing with this issue right now and is making you sound like someone that has NO IDEA what they are talking about.

Pierre McGuire is a company man and his word is not to be trusted due to his stonewalling on the drugs in the NHL issue. And he only stuck up for Quinn because of the coaching fraternity. And cry me a fucking river with the JFJ is my friend and this hurts me crap.

The word is INTANGIBLE. Spezza put the Sens right back in the series against New Jersey with his play in game 5. And sitting him against the Leafs in games 6 and 7 really panned out, didn't it?

check the stats ollie..

6 playoff games in total for spezz..

2 points total both in the jersey game for 3gp that year.

great game, it was the loudest i have ever heard the corel centre

spezz dissapeared after that and never showed up the next year. 3 games no points

so how did the decision to bench him cost the sens the series?

As usual, Tissue Man nailed this one. Glad he's around to keep you bunch of assbags straight while I'm MIA. ;)

Speeza still makes more turn-overs than any other first line center in the league. And he's vastly improved from 2 or 3 years ago! Martin was stuck with a guy he didn't trust on the ice, while Muckler obviously wanted him in there getting experience.