CHAMELEON PROJECT

KING SUNSHINE

FREEKBASS

BURT NEILSON BAND

WHAT THE THUNDER SAID

LATE SET IN THE SALOON:

HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER

SLOWCOASTER

Mark Wilson has assured me it's going to be long sets by everyone, music starting around 1pm going until 2am

STEVE MACDOUGALL FROM SLOCO on CBC yesterday:

http://www.tidby.com/SteveM.mp3

I spoke with Mark Wilson last night, and more information about the festival will be put up on the festival web site in the next day or so.

http://www.cometogethermusicfest.ca/

Mark Wilson now has the printed tickets, and will be mailing them out to stores today, so they will be available starting early next week. Tickets are $65 in advance. As of now there is no plan to sell tickets at the gate. Outlets will be posted on the web site in the next day or so.

On a related note, I will have some tickets with me at Mavericks in Ottawa next Saturday night when I'm there for the Inglewook Jack / Harvard Mouse show.

The Frontier draws near ... :)

Peace, Mark

Umm, what happened to the real cometogetherfest.ca site? I just went there and it looks like something that would have been created in the 90's! :crazy:

Is there a schedule available for the entire weekend?

yeah....that's true. LMP site design is gone. Wha happened?

Sorry.. It's a Three day Thing.. The Schedule will look something like this...

FRIDAY MAY 19

Main Stage 8:00 until 11:00 p.m.

Outside The Wall (ultimate tribute to Pink Floyd)

Saloon

11:00 p.m. until 12:15 a.m. Harvard Mouse

12:30 a.m. until ??? Caution Jam

SATURDAY MAY 20

1:00 until 2:30 p.m. Chameleon Project

3:00 until 4:30 p.m. Friends of Hefner

5:00 until 6:30 p.m. King Sunshine

7:00 until 8:30 p.m. Freekbass

9:00 until 11:00 p.m. Burt Neilson Band

Saloon

11:00 p.m. until 12:15 a.m. High Plains Drifter

12:30 a.m. until ??? Slowcoaster

SUNDAY MAY 21

1:00 until 2:30 p.m. What The Thunder Said

3:00 until 4:30 p.m. Mark Wilson & The Way It Is

5:00 until 6:30 p.m. Jomomma

7:00 until 8:30 p.m. Fat Cats

9:00 until 11:00 p.m. Jimmy Swift Band

Saloon 11:00 p.m. until ??? to be announced

Edited by Guest

It's definitely a 3 night weekend, including an acoustic stage on Sat. and Sun. in addition to the main & saloon stages.

Friday night is Outside The Wall (Pink Floyd tribute) on the main outdoor stage, followed by Harvard Mouse and Caution Jam in the saloon.

Lots more info really soon ...

Peace, Mark

It's looking like a great May long weekend up at Frontier Ghost Town! Lots more info is now up on the web site:

http://www.cometogethermusicfest.ca/

Yes, LMP's site is not being used any more. It has nothing to do with her web site creation skills, which obviously are superior to those of the person that created the current site! ;):) And there is no juicy gossip re: her site not being used any more ...

Although it's not fancy, hopefully people will be able to find the information that they need on the current site (not that they couldn't find info on LMP's site).

Back to the music ... it's a sweet-looking lineup in my humble opinion ... lots of stellar Canadian talent!

Peace, Mark

Edited by Guest

I just checked it out. Certainly, the line-up for the weekend as a whole looks great, definitely looking forward to it all.

Saloon shows are starting much earlier than usual (probably for obvious reasons), it will be interesting to say the least...

I was however, looking forward to some Fat Burt... what happened to that?

Why are tickets not going to be available in Hamilton? They are usually sold at Shady Grove.

Actually, I saw Julie from Shady Grove last night and she asked me to see if I could get Mark Wilson to call her. She's lost his number and doesn't use a computer. Can someone here get that information to him?