Jambands.ca

Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey - Sunday @ PJC

briguy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are?

the show just doubled in coolness factor.

see ya there whore.

thanks steve.

Shane turned me onto these guys so I find this very fitting. Glad you're back bro and I got your message but I don't think I'll be able to make it over today. I'll give you a ring later.

I still have to grab a ticket for this show...briguy' date=' are there still advance tix available??[/quote']

no prob ... you're in! I'll be walking by your place tomorrow, after 7pm, want me to stop in?

I don't think I am going to be around much in the next couple of days...would it be possible to hold one ticket for me at the door....or at least until Sunday afternoon, and I'll swing by PJC to pick it up???

Cheers,

Mike

I still have to grab a ticket for this show...briguy' date=' are there still advance tix available??[/quote']

no prob ... you're in! I'll be walking by your place tomorrow, after 7pm, want me to stop in?

I don't think I am going to be around much in the next couple of days...would it be possible to hold one ticket for me at the door....or at least until Sunday afternoon, and I'll swing by PJC to pick it up???

Cheers,

Mike

We'll figure it out but on Sunday the tickets won't be adv price. Check your PM, or PP, or whatever I'm supposed to call it.