Jambands.ca

Killer Show (Jerry Garcia, Jimi Hendrix, Jimi Page and Lowell George

shitidiot

For some reason that reminded me of this guy from Bonnaroo 2003 who was walking around in this white robe with a sign that said "John Lennon and Jerry Garica are burning in hell. You will be too! Repent Now!" We laughed and laughed at him.....ahhh good times.

Edited by Guest

For some reason that reminded me of this guy from Bonnaroo 2003 who was walking around in this white robe with a sign that said "John Lennon and Jerry Garica are burning in hell. You will be too! Repent Now!" We laughed and laughed at him.....ahhh good times.

:) - someone should put out a compilation of stories like that. I remember one totally sketched out guy circling a little impromptu parking lot fire after the Dead at Buffalo '89, pointing at the fire and saying, more and more desperately to whoever he saw watching him, "Do you see? Do you see? Don't you see?" Apparently all our souls were at risk if we didn't see it. I left to find something more interesting to imperil my soul with, but later heard rumours that the guy had had a gun. Weird times.