Jambands.ca

COME TOGIVE'R HYPE THREAD

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah if 500 tickets are being sold and the fest roughly sells out....and the stage is shutting down at 11....i don't see how the saloon will hold everyone.....standing room capacity in there at best, i would say would holds no more than 200 people...please someone, correct me if i'm wrong though

Me

Kookycanooky and I, along with an extended group of friends who are not on the board, will have a compound of approximately 20 people with us at the fest. We plan to set up our own little tent city. I already shotgunned mayor, but we told Kooky he could be the assistant to the mayor (not the assistant mayor).

Come Together Music Fest ticket update:

Tickets are selling well. Shakedown Street in Kitchener has sold out of their initial shipment of tickets; they will have more available on Saturday.

Tickets are now available in London at Organic Traveller.

More tickets are also being sent to Shady Grove in Hamilton.

Visit http://www.cometogethermusicfest.ca/ for ticket locations, phone numbers, the lineup and schedule for the weekend, etc.

The frontier draws near ...

Peace, Mark

hey goodrev....was that one of your crew that bought 17 tickets at shadygrove?

Indeed, that was us. The other related contingent apparently bought three, so right now we're at exactly 20 with a few folks still on the fence (so I hear). Was Julie worried he was gonna scalp them or something? :)

boo yah...getting my jeep on the road next wednesday...gotta find my way to frontier town in my very first car (jeeP)

Come and find our tent city (the maritimer corner). We'll be the ones that have the big Land Cruiser (sorry, but it does burn Ethanol). 4x4 opportunities are abundant and ....we have a winch.

woo hoo come to give'r.

This years motto, wheels to ground, not to the sky.

yeah, that would be the corner.

I'm good friends with Geoff (from the Gypsy Co-Op days). I used to occasion the Gypsy from time to time on a Monday. I believe I may have played some harp with you down there once.

BTW I went to see Geoff play Saturday night. He opened for Half Full (you would probably remember Oliver from the Gypsy also) Good times.

Come by our site, we'll be jamming it out for sure. We always have a large fire, due to our access to 4x4's and what not.