Jambands.ca

COME TOGIVE'R HYPE THREAD

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have fun all.

i've never missed a weekend at the Ghost Town....however, unfortunately, i cannot make it this weekend...

seconded.

hey steve we should get together, you should come by our new house, have a drink, smoke one

ill give you a call this weekend brotherman

I'm so excited to be going back to Frontier town! It's got such a wonderfully mellow vibe and is going to bring back so many great memories :) Can't wait to see everyone again and meet some new folks too. I've been doing a little hibernating the past while and am itching to feel the music once more. Woohoo!

The butterflies in my stomach have officially taken flight.

This is going to be a blast. It's not looking like I am going to get up tonight though (unfortunately). Damn, I hate the thought of missing out on the saloon tonight. I may still change my plans though... otherwise see y'all tomorrow and into the rest of the weekend!!

Woot woot!

ok my boss should let me leave soon, I haven't asked and wasn't planning as I have to wait for others however I'm sure I'm forgetting something and traffic heading to get the others will prob. be busy AND more importantly - I am of no use to her right now.....as the afternoon goes on I'm more and more distracted missing things in ads and whatnot - its in her best interest to send me away now....

I think so anyway - must leave NOW!!! NOW I SAY!

Just in case people don't have these:

Looking at a map:

- follow Highway 6 north of Guelph and continue north on Highway 6 about 10 km past Durham

- turn right on Grey Road #12

- look for Frontier Ghost Town Camp Grounds approximately 1 minute down Grey Road #12 on your right hand side

And here is a link to a thread about directions from Toronto and the East:

http://www.jambands.ca/sanctuary/showtopic.php?tid/231191/

On my way!

Peace, Mark

For anyone who hasn't been up there before, in regards to the sign out front of the place (on the right off of Grey Rd #12), if it hasn't changed from years prior is pretty tiny if I recall. Keep your eyes peeled. I'd say if you have been driving down Grey for more than ten/fifteen minutes, you have probably gone too far.

See y'all there