Jambands.ca

Radiohead dates -

Booche

Hey, I'm not overly impressed with some of the production that has gone on with the last couple of albums but that hasnt blinded me to the fact that at their core these songs are special.

Ever listened to a Thom Yorke-Johnny Greenwood show focusing on new tunes?

You should try it out.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE RADIOHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*said while jumping up and down, waving my arms in the air*

and I GET TO GOT TO SEE THEM IN MONTREAL WITH MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W#HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F_ING WHAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I wasn't meaning to gloat if it sounded like it.....

I didn't even read some of the past posts. If you've had any misforutune AD, I'm very sorry. I would be devastated if I didn't get tix.

Edited by Guest

LJ...I've been gloating my arse off all day! But I got very lucky this morning - just happened to be on the computer at the right moment. And although I felt bad when I called you this morning and heard your very sleepy voice answer, I felt no need to apologize! ;)

Friday will work out fine, I'm sure. ((((((((WE'RE GONNA GET 'EM!!!))))))))

I personally find that Kid A is a brilliant album' date=' and that Amnesiac is the greatest B-Sides album ever. Hail To The Thief was slightly over par for the course, but that's like comparing gold to diamonds.

I'm giddy as fcuk to hear their new stuff.

[/quote']

what he said.

What both of them said.

Thom and Jonny performed at the Big Ask benefit at Koko in London May 1st. A couple of new songs were played, including "Arpeggi", "Bodysnatchers", and "Cymbal Rush".

Here's the setlist:

1. Karma Police

2. There There

3. Arpeggi

4. Fake Plastic Trees

5. Bodysnatchers

6. Pyramid Song

7. How to Disappear Completely

8. No Surprises

9. Cymbal Rush

10. I Might Be Wrong

11. Street Spirit (Fade Out)

12. Gagging Order

13. Paranoid Android

"Arpeggi", "Bodysnatchers", and "Cymbal Rush" can be downloaded here

Holy sheizers, AD. I don't think I've ever felt worse for someone not getting tickets. That's an awful story.

(((vibes for AD getting tickets on Friday)))

If you've had any misforutune AD, I'm very sorry. I would be devastated if I didn't get tix.

No worries everyone. My fault that I slept through the presale. (Would it have killed them to announce what time the presale was though?)

If I don't get tickets I'll be ok, I'll be at Bonnaroo the following weekend. Although I realllllllllllly want to see them in a small venue again.

Thank you for the vibes, hopefully they will transform into wicked seats for either Montreal show.

AD

Just called Admission, they will indeed be selling tickets starting Friday at Noon Eastern. I was told however that whenever they sell tickets for events at PDA they usually have computer problems, so it might be best to call PDA directly at 514-842-2112.

If anyone gets extras and I get shut out I'd be very interested in taking them off your hands. If I get extras I'll offer them up here as well, I imagine it will be a tough ticket for sure.

AD