Jambands.ca

Radiohead dates -

Booche

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome, multiple websites selling tickets, 3 different phone numbers.

thanks for trying to help me out folks. too bad it didn't work out. but if no extras turn up i'll see them at bonnaroo. would've like to seen the PDA show though.

AD

Edited by Guest

bouche, your seats are last row center of the lowest of the three balconies, unless I'm very much mistaken! Not too bad.

Spent 35 min trying to get in, no dice. As a logged-in member, taboot. Then at 12:35 it started showing sold out.

In the meantime I had gone and got a pair each for GRAB/Phil SPAC, Woodstock and Essex JCT :-D in less time than it takes to display "le nombre maximum d'usagers est atteint en ce moment pour cet événement, veuillez ressayer dans quelques minutes" on admission.com

Enjoy, those who got Radiohead tix. And don't forget to roll tape. :-)

Cheers,

Mike in Montreal, the guy who only ever posts when big tours are announced or he meets up with some of y'all at a show

P.S. Blane, Wilf-Pelletier security can be fairly observant buggers in my experience nudge-nudge wink-wink

Alan, get on Montrealshows. There are people already selling pairs of tix (not scalping).

Sorry again all, wasn't trying to withhold info, but the ticket page is directly linked from the PDA homepage, which I thought people were already discussing.

the turds are the ones selling the tix. I wasn't trying to be a turd. sorry about being a turd if I came off like a turd. I just couldn't believe my eyes in how quick people are selling tickets on ebay. I HATE the way the ticket system works.

Here's another angle of the venue in PDF.

the turds are the ones selling the tix. I wasn't trying to be a turd. sorry about being a turd if I came off like a turd.

methinks you like saying the word "turd" just as much as i do!

turd.

;):P

ps. i suppose that's why they had a 2-tic limit, to try and minimize the # scalpers (turds) could get their hands on. it kinda sucks to only be able to buy 2 (and take only 1 other person with you) but at least the TURDS aren't buying like 8 at a time.

Edited by Guest

or presale tix from the radiohead.com website....I'm hoping that is the case.....

that's what we got the other day....so they have got to be good tix.

yes yes...no doubt, but I thought there were only very very few. i wonder how many they sold that way?