Jambands.ca

Sirius Radio Question

afro poppa

Does anyone have Sirius Radio? I remember reading on this board about someone having it. Is it worth it? Which radio do you recommend?

I was looking at the SIRIUS Starmate Replay with Car and Home Kit Package. I wanted to get something I could listen to at home and while driving. Does this also have a portable feature so I can listen to it while I am walking around? Can anyone help me out with some tips or past experiences?

I have it. You cannot listen to it walking around - needs to be plugged in to power. I have the Starmate (not the replay model - don't need to capture).

It's good, but the rotation on Jam-On can get a bit repetitive. PM me if you have more questions.

You can walk around with the S50, but not listen to LIVE content while on the go. You basically record content while docked, to listen to later when going portable.

Hmm well that's not nearly as good as being able to listen to live music...although It says you can record 50 hours of live Sirius to listen later...although maybe you need to buy the home adapter to record anything

I have the Sirius unit as well. I still don't have a car deck that can take the input, but I'm working on getting one that also interfaces with my iPod.

Pretty soon I'll never have another CD in the car!

Basher is correct in the repetition of Jam-ON. There is so much music available to them, I don't know why I'm hearing the same Allman bros. tunes.