Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
MoMack

Dancin Man and Superfreaks Buck n Doe!!!

Tricked you all into reading this again... come on out - its going to be a blast.

Yo Yo Yo

a buck and doe

for

SuperFreak and Dancin' Man (Tracy and Jeremy aka Red Fox aka - ahh, we'll leave the other name out)

July 15th in Port Dover at the community centre. Tix $10 in advance more at the door maybe depending on whether we get our shit together.

Doug Feaver and Diesel Dog and Mark Wilson, hopefully with some sour style diesel feaver.

Door prizes. Games. Booze. Booze.

Free accomodations (if you don't mind sleeping on the public beach!)

You all know these two and you all know that they're great great people. So come one, come all, and have a good time in Port Dover. If you can't come - buy a ticket anyways - miracle someone.

PM if you need to figure out who to buy tickets from...

See you there.

Edited by Guest

diesel dog licks frog balls but mark wilson is pretty good so i'll go.

the ones Paisley also likes to lick? Well then, I can understand it!!!!

Tracy & Jeremy...I didn't know youse was going all official....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

would love to make it and share in your celebrations, not to mention shaking it with you and the bands! We'll see what we can do to make the trek!!!

missed the party because I suck (was thinkin of ya's, in amongst the suck)

hope some truly exceptional times were had by all in the honor of two of the finest folks anywhere approachin the big hook'n up

many blessings

Dang, I've got a Metric ticket for this night. I absolutely LOVE these folks though, so hook me up a ticket MoMack. I'll miracle someone or just keep it as a souvenir. Fuck! I've been dying to check out Dover finally; maybe I'll come late-night. How far is it from the Tdot?