Jambands.ca

Trey, Mike and the Duo setlist

bouche

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your absolutely right livingstoned...Team B does rule...just not as much as Team A did :P i mean we braved the subway!...but you do deserve some pics...ill see what I have when i get home tonight... ;) thanks again for having all us freaks over to your magical house!

I did at one time early wednesday have a pair of glasses on and none of us owned them as far as I know - I will check for them tonight...

I didn't think that was you as I seem to recall hearing you introduce yourself at one point and the face I remember is not Butter's - but of course things are still a bit blurry

Anyway a group of us met Butter at a ctmf and he was just ranting and raving about lobster and butter when he heard we were from the east coast. Never did catch his real name - doesn't matter as mentioned he'll forever be Butter to us ;)

I've been listening to this show at work today on the headphones. What a fantastic recording!!! Great work Pete ... THANK YOU :D

What a great way to re-live the show. The sound on the acoustic songs is phenomenal. Very crisp and clear.

When are they coming back??????????????

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

np: "Floating" Mike & The Italians 7-18-06