Jambands.ca

Caution Jam/BNB at Healeys this weekend! July 29

M.G.C.

Howdy folks.. we got a show this saturday at Healeys which will include Gavin on drums and Jeff on keys (BNB boys)....the kicker is that its Gavins 30th bday that night and Jeffs on the sunday so lets shake it up... The opening band is an excellent Allmans cover band so if you can make it out don't miss this one.. Hope to see ya and I also hope you are all having an amazing summer.. I know I am having the best ever!!!!!

Edited by Guest

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

homeywz6.jpg

[color:red]wooo hoooo!!!!!!!

looking forward to celebrating Gav & Jeff's birthdays!! can't wait. what a bonus caution jam is playing too! should be fun, fun times.

Gav's already doing the Charleston in anticipation!!!

Howdy folks.. we got a show this saturday at Healeys which will include Gavin on drums and Jeff on keys (BNB boys)....

This is one band though right? Gavin on drums, Jeff on keys, Les on bass, you on guitar right?

If that's the case, look out. This band will blow your mind. Talk about a super-star line-up. I think I may just make the trek to Toronto for this one.

Howdy folks.. we got a show this saturday at Healeys which will include Gavin on drums and Jeff on keys (BNB boys)....

This is one band though right? Gavin on drums' date=' Jeff on keys, Les on bass, you on guitar right?

If that's the case, look out. This band will blow your mind. Talk about a super-star line-up. I think I may just make the trek to Toronto for this one.[/quote']

what do you mean you THINK????

Yet to see the Caution Jam...seems like a good time to check it out.

If my guess is right, this will be even more amazing than a Caution Jam show. Caution Jam/Burt Neilson Band combo? Holy crap.

It'd be good to party with ya Steve; it's been too long since we watched that Tony guy play that thing with all the strings.

soon as i hear your going..im there...lol...and cj is a great bonus ;)

Get in touch with myself or cully if you are planning to make it into the city for this. Won't compare to cully's bbq extravaganza mind you but a close second in the running I'm sure ;)

Edited by Guest

i beleive that show is online somewhwere...check it out we had fun...

Fun?!? You call that fun?!?! That was INSANE!!!

Here's the show if anyone is interested:

http://www.archive.org/details/cjam2006-06-03..shnf

Check out the sick jam that happens during the segway from Tangled Up In Blue to Scarlet Begonias! It's absolutely eye-popping! Jeff is ON FIRE!

Now I don't see how I can miss this!