Jambands.ca

Caution Jam/BNB at Healeys this weekend! July 29

M.G.C.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not professionally done but I think they will actually record the performance on VHS if you want them to. I know that when my band played there we got a tape and then transferred it to DVD. Kinda cool.

Hey! How is your band? In fact, how are you?!

Can I count on seeing you Saturday night?

Unfortunately my band is no more :(

:(:(:(

I drank Wisers a couple of weeks ago camping - in your honour!!!

among some caesars and corona and wine and whatnot but still purchased Wisers - chosen in memory of.

can't wait to see you EARLY on Saturday maybe I'll drink some whiskey hmmm...Wisers with Fireball chasers - you and curly Kayte up for that?

Unfortunately my band is no more :(

:(:(:(

I drank Wisers a couple of weeks ago camping - in your honour!!!

I can't look at a bottle of Wisers without thinking of the defunct band :(. Too sad - there was some sweet chemistry there (some of the best percussion jams I remember seeing among all the players in a band - inspiring). I do hope you guys are all still playing in some capacity or other.

What time is early Carrie? I'm hoping Curly Kayte will be coming but she's also moving the next day so she might be concentrating on the packing. I'll see if I can talk her into it though!

festivities start whenever you arrive - whatever works for you - you can come at 10am if you like :)

well I did get a 'definite' from Kayte to which I will hold her to.

woohoo this night has all the ingredients to be one helluva good night friends/music/fun/b-days

Wow, looks like a fun night. If my plans don't 'pan' out in the big M, I'll be attending.

And hey aroma... I am looking to get into a band too. Let me know if you come across anybody that needs a back-up clapper. I've gotten really good with it, and can almost do it in rhythm with the beat.... almost.

:)

I might try to make it to this. Sounds like fun! Though this time I will have a smaller bite of the birthday cake than I did the last time I saw Caution Jam. Actually, had to leave before they started. But Mark Wilson was great that night!!!

Unfortunately my band is no more :( Anybody looking for female vocals, sax or flute? hehe

I will definitely be there on Saturday. You will see me for sure ^_^

How about a reuninion for say a weddining, or maybe we can trade a reunion for say, a house???

Deeps, no joke. aromatherapy you forgot to add egg shaker to the list of instruments, not to mention the highland fling you claim to be able to do.