Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
Baj

Marco sighting

I think I just saw you Marco...on the corner of main and ?(forget the st)..you were waiting to cross main... me and some coworkers were on our way to derosa's bakery for lunch(which rocks)

very good imho...the only reason I am aware of it is because they always order big sandwich platters and pizza from there for meetings here at work. They have amazing hot and cold sandwiches...the hot meatball is my fav(huge homemade meatballs) today i also got the zucchini

pizza(first time trying it...AWESOME)...but they have fresh veal/chicken parm/lasanga/salads...I love it...but might not be for you?

very good imho...the only reason I am aware of it is because they always order big sandwich platters and pizza from there for meetings here at work. They have amazing hot and cold sandwiches...the hot meatball is my fav(huge homemade meatballs) today i also got the zucchini

pizza(first time trying it...AWESOME)...but they have fresh veal/chicken parm/lasanga/salads...I love it...but might not be for you?

that sounds like it was made for me. Where is it?

MarcO sighting at Norberry last night...we were watching the extra "you-know-how-I-know-you're-gay" scenes on 40 Year Old Virgin.

Well....it may not have been MarcO, but Booche sure was screaming his name an aweful lot