Jambands.ca

Come together schedule

tigger

From the CTMF web site:

BAND SCHEDULE:

Here are the bands that have been booked to play on the Main Tent Stage. Note that the schedule is still tentative and subject to change.

Friday September 1:

8:00 - 8:45 to be announced

9:00 - 11:00 Eccodek

late night saloon - Diesel Dog

Saturday September 2:

12:30 - 1:30 Diesel Dog (acoustic)

2:00 - 3:00 Sights Unseen

3:30 - 4:30 Passenger

5:00 - 6:00 Doug Feaver

6:30 - 7:30 What The Thunder Said

8:00 - 9:00 The Irie Band

9:30 - 11:00 Fat Cats

late night saloon - Shelby, Elmo and the Boys

Sunday September 3:

1:00 - 2:00 Yellow Butterfly

2:30 - 3:30 Mark Wilson & The Way It Is

4:00 - 5:00 Vanderpark

5:30 - 7:00 Chameleon Project

7:30 - 9:00 Caution Jam

9:30 - 11:00 Superstack

late night saloon to be announced

The Saloon Stage will feature acoustic acts on Saturday and Sunday, and bands performing late night sets. Check out the schedule for the Acoustic Saloon:

Saturday September 2:

1:00 Lucas Stagg

2:00 Craig McNair

3:00 Mark Wilson

4:00 Lynn Jackson

5:00 Mike Alviano

6:00 Shannon Lyon

7:00 Tanya Philipovich

8:00 Paul MacLeod

Sunday September 3:

noon John Mars

1:00 Mark Tonin

2:00 Doug Feaver

3:00 Erica Knight

4:00 Jay Cleary

5:00 Mandi Hancock

6:00 JP Riemens

7:00 Alfie Smith

Edited by Guest
added some Dog to the mix

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring on moe.down!!!

I edited this so you sensitive types wouldn't get pissed off with me spreading negative vibes again!!

Everyone has to admit that it would be great to have at least one MAJOR new band at this festival. Also it would be better if bands got longer sets (I seem to remember both Burt and JSB having really short sets at the last one)

That being said, HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!!

Edited by Guest

Who else is there to get tho??? Like The Fat Cats are a Must at frontier town... So is Caution jam.. So is desiel Dog.. and well BNB is too but i didn't seem'em on the list.. Now Thats A Bummer... The Reggae bands are Different...and I have been Saying for years we need some raggamuffin's around the Town.

The Free beer was probly a bribe to get everyone to come back next year...lol probly just a little investment if ya ask me... The year before there was like 70 of us at loose yer shoes.. I think there was the same amount of performers as there were non-performers.. For lack of a better word..

Anyways I hope that the Weather is Better then May 24...Cuz that Fugg'in sugged

Im excited can ya tell

Bring on moe.down!!!

I just wish this festival would change things up once in a while. The lineup isn't much different from Lose Yer Shoes, and there were free kegs there!!

due to this well stated fact, I can only do this fest in may when there is nothing else to do. It really seemed like it was taking off back when it was at izzy's, but sadly is fallen way way back again...I wish for change cause it has alot of potention and people behind it that want MORE!

still hope y'all have a blast...seeya at moe.down cully! ;)

Tickets number one and two are hanging on fridge....FUCK YEAH!!!

sweet, I had those ticket numbers for the May 2 fuggin chilli 4 me

yeah, what happened to the JFJO and the likes... Tea Leaf Green would be an AWESOME addition. The way the CTMF used to be...ya know.

I love the work you guys put in. Someday I'll be able to show just how much I appreciate. Wish I could go.

no kidding, the sounds coming out of the bass were STELLARaaaaRRRR. Drummer, yeah man, that drummer was unbeleivabbbbabble. if you are pickin up what I`m layin down.

That being said, I sat at the beach today, looked at the horizon (really I did do this).

Expansion.